Publications and conferences
- Ayachi, Z, (2018). The Effect of Culture and Gender on English Learning Strategies : The Case of Tunisian and German Learners. The Reading Matrix : An International Online Journal Volume 18, Number 1, April 2018.
- Ayachi, Z, (2017). Speaking Anxiety : Order or Disorder ? Paper presented at Order and Disorder : International conference Proceedings ; University of Jendouba, ISBN : 1977735266 ISBN-13 : 978-1977735263. Available at www.amazon.com
- Ayachi, Z. (2017). Peer and Teacher Assessment in EFL Writing Compositions : The Case of Advanced English Major Students in Jendouba, Tunisia. The Reading Matrix : An International Online Journal Volume 17, Number 1,
pp. 156- 168, April 2017.
- Ayachi, Z. (2016). The main sources of language-skills-specific anxiety in Tunisian ESP Students. TAYR Quarterly Journal Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 10-53 June 2016.
- Ayachi, Z. (2016). ELT evaluation : the issue of in-company English training in Tunisia. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods (MJLTM). ISSN : 2251-6204. Vol.6, Issue 3, June 2016.
- Ayachi, Z. (2015). Adult Learning Strategies in an Onsite Training Program in Tunisia. The Reading Matrix Volume 15, Number 2, pp. 80-100 September 2015.
- Ayachi, B. A. Z. (2015). An investigation of workplace English teaching and target needs At the Institut National de la Statistique (INS). A Thesis Presented in Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements of the M. A Diploma in Applied Linguistics. English for Specific Purposes World, ISSN 1682-3257, www.esp-world.info , Issue 48, v.16.
- June 12 -14 2020 : Member of the organizing comittee of the Conference on Digital Economies – Bucharest
- April 12th, 2018 : Co-organizer of Science and Humanities study day at the Higher Institute of Human Sciences of Jendouba.
- April 12th, 2017 : “Reading anxiety in ESP learners”. Annual Symposium on Reading, Higher Institute of Human Sciences of Jendouba,
- March 3-4, 2017 : Teacher self-development and the weak link” Tunisia TESOL 4 th international conference on Professionalism in ELT.
- October 28 - 29, 2016 : “Peer and Teacher assessment in EFL writing compositions : the case of advanced English major students in Jendouba, Tunisia”. Annual International Conference of The Tunisian Association of Young Researchers (TAYR) : Evaluation and Assessment of Educational Approaches and Practices.
- February 12-13, 2016 : “ELT evaluation : the issue of in-company training in Tunisia” Tunisia TESOL 3rd international conference on ELT in the 21st century Global and local concerns. November 6-7, 2015 : “Order and Disorder in speaking anxiety sources.” The third international conference on Order and Disorder in Jendouba-Tunisia
- April 16-18, 2015 : “Revisiting machine translation teaching.” The first international Translation and Interpretation conference :New Voices on the Market place (TINVOM)
- February 12-14, 2015 : “Networked classrooms.” Tunisia TESOL 2nd international conference on Emerging Technologies Evolving Pedagogies in ELT.
- February 6-8, 2014 : “Curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation.” The first Tunisia TESOL conference on Curriculum development